Submit your feature screenplay and receive 2 pages of written analysis as part of your standard entry fee.
Submit your feature screenplay and receive 10+ pages of studio grade analysis.
Over 100 questions about your script answered.
– All writers, without regard to age and country of origin, are eligible
– The material must be written in English and submitted as a PDF file. The file must not be encrypted or password protected.
– There is no limit to the number of competitions you may submit and the number of times you may submit one project.
– All entry fees are non-refundable.
– All submitted material must be original to the screenwriter.
– All copyright, ownership, and derivative rights to the material submitted remains with the original rights holders and/or author.
– The material submitted must not have been optioned or produced and must be fully owned by the screenwriters.
– All scripts should be written per industry-standard screenplay format.
– Prior winners cannot win the same contest twice, while there is no limit to the number of times a previous finalist, semi-finalist, and quarter-finalists may resubmit.
– Short scripts should not exceed 30 pages.